new cleats...$95.00
new glove...$200.00
watching you move out of my way...priceless!
play hard, or go home!
5.06.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Allison~I love this blog. It so reminds me of all of the summers I spent at the ball field watching Scott play. The boys are so grown up! Thanks for getting a blog, I love it as a way to keep up. Love ya
Pat
Yikes I never realized that baseball equipment could be so expensive! Good thing your boys are talented!
we really didn't pay that much! it just sounded better!
Wish we lived closer to you guys. I would love to go and watch the boys play. They look too cool in their uniforms. We've gota make something work out this summer so we can see you guys. It's making me depressed thinking your not going to be able to go down. It just wont be the same... Miss you guys.. Have a good weekend and a very Happy Mothers Day! Love ya
I loved this post! Ethan already shows interest in baseball and has a decent arm. I am so excited!!
Post a Comment