Matt and I have been married for 16 yrs. We have 4 beautiful, amazing kids...Dallin, Mason, Ashlan and Malorie. This is a small glimpse of our lives...
I still can't get over all these pictures of your kids doing all the "cowboy" things. We went on a field trip this week, and these poor little suburban kids were begin taught things like "when a horse has his ears staight up it means..." etc. They have NO idea about that kind of thing!
4 comments:
Sure are cute rugrats!:) Are you going to MX this summer? Our kids need to play!:)
These pictures of your kids are beautiful-did you take them? I may have to hire you as my photographer!
these pics make me miss you guys even more! Too cute.
I still can't get over all these pictures of your kids doing all the "cowboy" things. We went on a field trip this week, and these poor little suburban kids were begin taught things like "when a horse has his ears staight up it means..." etc. They have NO idea about that kind of thing!
Post a Comment