fall is not complete without a trip to the pumpkin patch.
and took a wagon ride out
to the pumpkin patch to select our pumpkins.
(we like to call it the "red barn." it's a fabulous place. i highly recommend it)

cousins and aunt heidi waiting for our wagon ride
pumpkins, just waiting to be selected

the girls figuring out how much their pumpkin is going to cost

back on the wagon with our carefully selected pumpkins.
Thank you
red barn, for a wonderful afternoon!
3 comments:
I agree, fall is not complete without visiting a pumpkin patch. We need to visit one soon. I love that you have family around, it's wonderful.
what an awesome place! I wished we had a pumpkin patch down here.
I love all of the fall colors - I hope we can get out there before all the leaves fall off the trees!
We're going to the pumpkin patch tomorrow, but it just won't be the same this year without you guys!! :(
Post a Comment