...on the special chair, while being sung to
...with her FABULOUS teachers...Ms. Hynes & Ms. Woodley (LOVE them)
...with her group.we love you Ashlan. thanks for bringing so much joy into our family!
..Feliz Cumpleanos..
...on the special chair, while being sung to
...with her FABULOUS teachers...Ms. Hynes & Ms. Woodley (LOVE them)
...with her group.
13 comments:
Happy Birthday Ashlan! Looks like it was a great day!
I love how you multi-task as a mom by making the day all about one child for several hours and then switching to another child's important event. You're so good!
Yea Ash!!! We thought about you all day! Hope you had the best birthday ever... Can't wait to see you next month!!!
How did Mase do? Did we bring home the gold?
Hi!!!
I'm a brasilian girl and I loved you country!!!
Your blog is very nice, congratulations!!
Visit my blog ok?!!
Bye-bye!!
She is a sweet little girl-and getting so grown up! Happy Birthday to you, Ashlan! :)
Happy birthday Ashlan. WOW! 7 I can't believe it. We really miss you guys. Hope you had a great day. I think I have the wrong email address for you so send me a note with the current one. Thanks Hope you guys make it out here for Thanksgiving. It would be great to see you guys
Happy Birthday!! I remember how cool it was when it was your bday at school. Oh man, it was huge!!
How fun...I want to be in school again so I can stand on a chair and get donuts too! Can't believe how big she is getting - doesn't seem that long ago that she was three!!
Happy Birthday Ashlan! Where did you find doughnuts? I've been missing those since Krispy Kreme left...
Happy be-lated Birthday Ashlan. You have the coolest mom in the world to bring your whole class donuts. Yum! Hannah had Hynes Woodley last year and we love them. I may go to blue track just so Dallin can have them.
Happy belated birthday to Ashlan and congrats to Mason!
We just love Ms. Woodley and Ms. Hynes! Sophie had them last year. Ashlan is a lucky girl.
Wow your kids have gotten so big!! I love your family picture.
Yes I edited all those pictures using "the program" I love it!
OK girl you really need to update this blog. I know you have had a ton of stuff happen since Ashlan's birthday.
Post a Comment