Malorie and Dylan (our next door neighbor)
this year kindergarten was a different experience with Malorie.
with Dallin, I couldn't believe that the time had come to send him to school. it came way too fast. I cried...
Mason, was a mommas boy and had a hard time in the beginning. i didn't like leaving him while he was upset. I cried...
Ashlan, was SUPER shy, and didn't like anyone who made eye contact with her, and didn't like it when any attention was focused on her. (kindergarten did wonders for her, and now you would never know) I wanted her to be confident. I cried...
Malorie, had a hard time when everyone but her was in school, and if she didn't have a playmate every minute of the day she cried. she has to be entertained at all times, or life's not fair.
This year, I didn't cry... does that make me a bad mom?




11 comments:
That does not make you a bad mom. I am looking forward to all of my kids being in school even though I'm having fun with Ava when we are home together. Your kids are all so cute!
That is so cute-no, you could never be a bad mom! By the time you have your fourth child going to school, that just means time to party-no time for tears! :) I can't wait till next month when Brynna starts kindi-I know I will cry because she is my first. But then again, I am very much looking forward to having ONE finally in school...
I love it when school starts back up. My kids just seem to get so bored! And with your last, now you have some time to yourself! How nice!
BTW, there oughta be a law about making kids go to school in July!!! (CO is the same...)
I can’t believe school is already started! And I can’t believe Malorie is in kindergarten! Go Malorie!
No, it certainly doesn't make you a bad mom. What a milestone. Everyone in school(for at least a little while). Someday.....
You're free!:) Did you ever think you'd get to this stage in life? I'm glad I got one last little straggler (Jace)...he makes me feel young still! Enjoy your free time! It helps to have a child who WANTS to go to school!
That is hilarious that you cried when all the kids started, but Malorie. I think she is adorable.
You are a great mom, you were just ready for her to move on to to that next stage in life.
Hi! I have a few ideas for you...I'll post them on my blog in a couple of days...after I take pictures of them! I'll let you know when I've posted 'em!:)
Maybe the tears will come when Malorie has her first homework assignment:) Glad to hear things are going well.
Hey so i decided to start my own blog. I must have the wrong email for you so here is our web; http://rjdee.blogspot.com come check it out. It was great talking to you the other day
Love
Deidre
Post a Comment