CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.06.2008

..5 am + wilbur may park = reno ballon races..

8 comments:

Candace said...

I don't know about the 5 a.m but that looks pretty fun!

laurice. said...

That's awesome!

J-Lo said...

I always loved seeing the balloons on my drive to UNR each September. Very fun!

Jen H said...

We had so much going this year that we got up by 4am twice! Crazy right!

R&D said...

Oh how I miss the balloon races. The kids are getting so big and have changed so much just in this past year. You still know what I'm praying you guys do next.

Heather said...

Looks like so much fun...I'm going to have to talk Ryon into going next year!!

Reno 411 said...

I love the balloon races. I am glad you went. I wish we could have, but I was a little pre- occupied.

TimBurnett@huntnhouse.com said...

Love the Balloon races, so much fun!! I totally forgot about them this year and heard some lady in a store talking about them... oops kids, maybe next year.