while at the b-ball tournament, malie made a new friend. she found this ladybug crawling on her and was fascinated by it. she was entertained for a good hour or more.
thank you "lady." you made our day. we will be back in a couple of weeks. could you come out and play again?
6 comments:
Don't you love it when they find something like that to entertain themselves with?? And speaking of love, I love the outfit Malory has on! I need it...love argyle...love plaid!:)
Thank goodness for simple pleasures!
I love the little things that entertain! We found one yesterday but it wasn't such a hit.
What a cutie! My girls are obsessed with lady bugs too. Good thing they are harmless! :)
What is it about kids and bugs? But I have to say that I love ladybugs too...it probably would have kept me entertained as well!!
The kids all seem to be doing great, except for the lack of good bread! Hope things are going well, just blog crawling and found you. Check out my blog so you can see what is happening here in Washington!
Post a Comment